FTT Help — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

FTT Help

Options
Steve_1908
Steve_1908 Community member Posts: 9 Listener
Hi so had reply from DWP with all the information stating my case will be going to a tribunal, what sort of documents should i send back to the letter with case ref and address? 
any help be much appreciated. i wont be attending as my anxiety is one of the main causes of my PIP claim! Really suffer in public and large groups. 

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi there 

The majority of tribunal are phone tribunal currently and there will only be 3 panel members a court clerk and possibly dwp representative present 

Your best chance of success is to be there yourself with possibly a rep to act on your behalf 

If you are wanting a paper based tribunal then you need to submit anything you have that is relevant and will help your case 

Paying attention to the pip descriptors 

I would get some expert advice from welfare rights 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.