I've had my change of circs assessment. DWP have received my report. Should I ask for a copy? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I've had my change of circs assessment. DWP have received my report. Should I ask for a copy?

Options
holly83
holly83 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited July 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi guys 
I've had my change.of.circs assesment today.....finished at 11am. Had a text message at 13.45 to say dwp has received my report.not sure if that is good or not should I ask for a copy.or.just wait I'm very.very.anxious. 

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the community 

The report is usually returned same day or next day so nothing to worry about 

You can request a copy but some people find it cause more anxiety as it isn't the decision and they may not go with the report though in most cases they will 
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @holly83 - & welcome to the community. I hope your assessment went well. As Jane says, sometimes it's better to just wait for your decision letter. Kindly let us know how you get on, thank you. :)
  • holly83
    holly83 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    I've been told ifntjey hold on to it it's because they audit it. If its returned quickly its not audited. Also now they have it I can request a copy. But think that will cause more stress and I've been through it last year this is just a change of cirts. Last year they took 4 weeks to return the report to dwp. And I received 0 for everything. I took it all the way to tribunal and got higher care lower mob I've reapplied to get.full for both as that is what I should be on.will post soon as I know 
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Thank you for your reply @holly83 - hopefully you will be more successful this year. :) Meanwhile, do have a look around the forum & join in with any discussions of interest. The virtual 'Coffee lounge' is often a good place to start.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.