New bloke :) — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

New bloke :)

Options
phaltt85
phaltt85 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hello all. I'm Paul from Hampshire, very new to these discussion groups.
I have more than a few health issues, mental and physical but I try to stay positive:)
And now I don't know what else to say!

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the community Feel free to join in or ask any questions 

You don't need to say anything but thanks for sharing with us 
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,621 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @phaltt85 Hi Paul and welcome to scope and our friendly forum, hope to see you getting involved and seeking help where you need it.
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello new bloke aka @phaltt85 and a warm welcome from me.  How are you keeping today?

If you need any help getting around our community please let us know.  I realise it can be a little daunting when you're new to discussion groups but we're all more than happy to offer support :)

It's great that your trying to stay positive, what things tend to help your mood?  Do you have any hobbies or interests?

To get a feel of our online home, I'd recommend having a browse through our different chat categories to see if anything takes your interest or dropping by our virtual coffee lounge which is where we all chat about allsorts!

Take care and I look forward to speaking with you some more.
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • WelshDragonTail12
    WelshDragonTail12 Community member Posts: 8 Listener
    Options
    Hi Paul,

Welcome to the Community! It is great to have you here!

Have a great day!

Welshy.
    Hope this helps!

Welshy.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @phaltt85 - & welcome to the community from me also, Paul. Thank you for joining & telling us a little about yourself. I hope to see you chatting here or getting involved in the many discussions we have. Perhaps I'll see you in the 'Coffee lounge.' :)

Brightness