Music for disabled community — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Music for disabled community

Options
alice_rose
alice_rose Scope Member Posts: 4 Listener
Hi all, I just released a new song about some of my experiences as a chronically ill, disabled young woman. I hope it might help people find themselves in music and feel less alone. If you fancy having a listen, here's the Spotify link. I've got another song that is sort of it's twin coming out on the 8th. I'd really like to know what you guys think about it. Thaaankks ?

Comments

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @alice_rose

Thanks for sharing your music with us. Wow, how talented you are! I think your music is very insightful about being chronically ill. What will your next song be? Has anyone else listened to @alice_rose's music? If so, what are your thoughts?  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • leeCal
    leeCal Community member Posts: 7,550 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Unfortunately it required me to open a free Spotify account which I’m not prepared to do. However I’d encourage you to continue your musical career as it’s so fulfilling and at the least it is a great hobby. 

All the best 🙂

“This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Your own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness.” 
    ― Dalai Lama XIV

Brightness