Hi, my name is mamah72! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is mamah72!

Options
mamah72
mamah72 Community member Posts: 10 Listener
Hi all brand new here but have been reading the forum as a visitor for a long time after a rough few years with ill health etc I do feel I am now in a place to offer advise and support on quite a few topics x

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the community Thanks for joining and offering to support others 

Feel free to join in 
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @mamah72

Thanks for joining us as a registered user. It is great to see that you have joined us. I hope you are having a better time with your health now. It must have been really difficult for you to have a few years of ill health. I am certain that your willingness to help others will be appreciated here on Scope's forum. I will look forward to seeing you around  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @mamah72 and a warm welcome to the community from me, how are you doing today?

It would be fab for you to use your lived experience to help others and get involved on the site, so please do dip your toes in any of the chat categories or recent discussions and join in where you feel comfortable.  

Take care and I look forward to speaking again soon.
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @mamah72 - & welcome to the community. Thank you for joining & telling us a little about yourself, & offering to help too. I look forward to seeing you join in around the forum. :)

Brightness