Hello! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hello!

roiseanjoy
roiseanjoy Community member Posts: 7 Listener
Hi everyone!

My name is Roisean and I'm already so glad that I found this forum as I've already received some wonderful advice for an issue I was having.

I am currently diagnosed with *deep breath* fibromyalgia, chronic pain, chronic migraine, trigeminal neuralgia, hidradenitis, chronic depression, agoraphobia, anxiety and I am currently under investigation for potential thyroid issues. 

I am currently on long-term sick leave and claiming ESA and am thoroughly struggling with money issues relying solely on the small amount from DWP and my partner's salary. My company is taking a very long time to come to a decision about what to do with me (I have been off since October last year) and I'm about to have my second assessment with occupational health even though I have advised them nothing has changed since the last one!

On a positive note - I am applying for work elsewhere within my capabilities (remote and part-time) and have two interviews next week!

I also absolutely adore reading - I read 100 books last year and so far have read about 50 this year! I love binge-watching shows, especially silly cop dramas and American comedies and I am trying my very hardest to get into painting again so I can finally say that I have a hobby when someone asks!

Anyway, that was a lot and I thank anyone who managed to read it all and I look forward to getting more involved :) 

Comments

Brightness