Help, sores on legs only, intense muscle pain — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Help, sores on legs only, intense muscle pain

yodipodi
yodipodi Community member Posts: 3 Listener
Hi everyone, I desperately need help, I have itching and sores on my legs only coupled with intense muscle pain, fatigue and headaches. I am under a dermatologist, had mris seen neurologist and vascular surgeon and still no diagnosis, my white blood cell count is high and I am low on vit d and b12. The pain is now so bad I feel like chopping my own legs off! I have added some photos please anyone have any ideas?!!

Note from moderator: to view images of the sores, click 'show'

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,358 Disability Gamechanger
    HI,

I'm sorry to hear this. Unfortunately, we are not medical professionals so we won't be able to give you any medical advice. I hope you will have some answers soon.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @yodipodi :) Thanks for joining, and for sharing your experience with us. 

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been able to get a diagnosis to explain the symptoms you've been having yet. As poppy123456 has said, we're not medical professionals so we won't be able to offer any medical advice in terms of a possible diagnosis or treatment. 
    my white blood cell count is high and I am low on vit d and b12
    Are you undergoing any treatment for this?

Is your GP up to date with the symptoms you've been experiencing?

Just to let you know, I've moved your post into our category for discussing undiagnosed conditions. I've also added a 'spoiler' to your post so that people can only view the photos if they click 'show'. 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.
  • yodipodi
    Thank you for the censorship of the pictures I did try and do that myself, but wouldn’t allow me. My gp knows all my symptoms and I have been having b12 injections and oral vitamin d. An a and e dr even told me that I was symptomatic and there was obviously something massively wrong, However she said she had never seen anything like it!
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    That's okay @yodipodi :) If you ever do want to mark something as a spoiler, you can do so by highlighting the content and selecting 'spoiler' after clicking the 'format' button that looks like a backwards P. 

Hmm, how frustrating. It looks really sore, so clearly something's going on. I know that you've mentioned having spoken to a number of professionals, none of whom have been able to fix this for you, but are you currently undergoing any tests? 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.
  • yodipodi
    I have another mri booked for my pelvis in a couple of weeks but that’s about it, it just seems if I don’t complain, they’re not interested!

Brightness