All terrain wheels — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

All terrain wheels

Options
MacPhee
MacPhee Community member Posts: 7 Connected
Hi my son uses a k Walker, and he struggles to use it over uneven ground or in the park I’ve been looking for all terrain wheels, all I can find are basic wheels that are just larger, does anyone have any ideas where I can get decent all terrain wheels? Thanks

Comments

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @MacPhee

Thanks for reaching out to us. I understand how frustrating it must be trying to use a k Walker on uneven ground and in the park. Unfortunately, wheels are not my area of expertise and I am hoping someone with more knowledge in this area can respond to you. However, in the meantime, I am wondering if you have tried Amazon, eBay and your local mobility shops? Good luck with your search!  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • MacPhee
    MacPhee Community member Posts: 7 Connected
    Options
    Thanks for your reply yes I have managed to source some from our local disability shop 

Brightness