Vibrating machines for weight loss — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Vibrating machines for weight loss

Options
happyfella
happyfella Community member Posts: 489 Pioneering
Hi, i have a vibrating machine which i do not use much due to the loud noise it makes. It is one of these. I would like to know if anyone has one and if so how do you redue the loud noise. Also, does anyone use smaller ones and if so are they any good.
I am trying to lose weight but i am not allowed to exercise like going to the gym or jogging, or weights, so i am trying to lose weight using this type of machine

Comments

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @happyfella

Great to see you posting again, I hope you are well.

I do not know of these machines and haven't used them in the past, so hopefully others will be able to share their experiences

Is the issue with the noise that you don't want to disturb anybody? 
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • happyfella
    happyfella Community member Posts: 489 Pioneering
    Options
    Yes, i am well thank you. I want to lose weight for a wedding I am going to next year. The problem i have is the medication puts weight on me so i am fighting that battle. Also, because of chronic pain there is not much exercising i can do. My daughter bought me one of these vibrating plate machines but it makes so much noise and annoys the neighbours. so, i am trying to find a way to quiet it down. also thinking about investing in a smaller one

Brightness