11 weeks for mandatory reconsideration. Is this a bad sign? Who could help me appeal? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

11 weeks for mandatory reconsideration. Is this a bad sign? Who could help me appeal?

Options
sunny101
sunny101 Community member Posts: 33 Connected
edited September 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi, i applied for a pip mandatory reconsideration , it has now been 11 weeks and still no decision has been made. I called for further information, and it has been with the decision maker for 3 weeks. Is this a bad sign? Am i more likely to be unsuccessful? as its taken so long, or is there no coloration between how long it takes?. I was awared standard mobility,  however believed i was entitled to the daily living component also, so i put in the request on the 7th of july.

Does anyone know of any services that can help me?, should i need to appeal, as i wont be able to do an appeal by myself.

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.