Hi, my name is Luana4! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Luana4!

Options
Luana4
Luana4 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
H all. Hope everyone is doing OK. 

Comments

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Luana4

Welcome to the community, how are you? 
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the community Feel free to join in or ask any questions 
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Hi @Luana4

Welcome to Scope's forum. It is great to see you have joined us. I am well thank you. How are you today?  

Is there anything specific you would like to talk to us about?

As @Teddybear12 and @janer1967 have already rightly said, please feel free to join in with any of our discussions or create your own discussion! I will look forward to hearing from you again soon  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Luana4
    Luana4 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
    Options
    Thank you all for the lovely welcome. Gonna get my head round the site and will join in on any matters that are relevant to myself or if there are matters I know of that others are asking about, I’ll be happy to share my knowledge. Thanks guys. 
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    It's great to have you with us @Luana4 :) Please do take your time and have a little look around. You're welcome to join in with some more discussions whenever you're ready. 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Luana4 - welcome to the community from me also. I look forward to you joining in with the discussions & also sharing your knowledge where you are able to help, thank you. I'm sure you'll enjoy being part of this friendly group. :)

Brightness