Mislead by CHDAUK — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Mislead by CHDAUK

Options
james19o6
james19o6 Community member Posts: 158 Courageous
Good afternoon,

I have been mislead by Chdauk. I havent received my UC50 form so the worker on the email from Chdauk said that I can fill it in by email and send it by the 20th september. However I have send it on the 15th september. And today just to update I have email them and they said that my referral has been automatically closed. Anyway I have now called the dwp and my case manager is looking on this. However I am so frustrated and my anxiety level is increasing to the top. I have all email proofs and want to report CHDAUK can someone tell me my rights or forward me because I cant leave them like this as they were too rude on the phone too

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,039 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi,

Once they send out the UC50 form then Royal mail deliver it. Could it have possibly got lost in the post? This does happen. If you want to make a complaint then you can do this by contacting customer complaints. Information here. https://www.chdauk.co.uk/faq/complaints/how-can-i-make-complaint
    Not sure about filling it in by email but you can download the form yourself and fill it in here. https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/985609/uc50-interactive.pdf

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • james19o6
    Options
    Oh no thats all sorted out. As yes it got lost and CHDAUK said that I can send it by email till the 20th september and i have send it on the 15th september. And now today I have received a message saying that I should off send it by the 8th september and thats why my form has been rejected
  • poppy123456
    Options
    This will be because there's no extension to return the WCA form. It wil be down to DWP to return your file to them so if you haven't already then you need to explain to DWP exactly what's happened.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • james19o6
    Options
    I did and my case manager has confirmed now that I have been misldad by chdauk 
  • poppy123456
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Then your file should be returned to them. You can put in a complaint to the Health Assessment Advisory Service by following the link i posted above.
  • james19o6
    Options
    My case managrr is trying to open the case back now

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.