Hi, my name is Zykah! My ESA wasn't paid into my account and I'm not sure why — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Zykah! My ESA wasn't paid into my account and I'm not sure why

Options
Zykah
Zykah Community member Posts: 7 Listener
My WAS was not paid into account and I don't know why.

Comments

• Zykah
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Sorry my esa was was not in my account it is always there on midnight Saturday. And I don't know why my Anxiety level is high and I know what to do.

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Zykah

Welcome to the community, it's lovely to see you join. 

I apologise but I don't know what you are referring to by "WAS", I can't seem to find what that stands for, would you please be able to explain? :) 

I'm sorry to hear it wasn't paid into your account, when was it due? Perhaps there was just some delay over the weekend and it will b with you Monday?
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • Zykah
    Options
    Hi. It has always been by midnight Saturday. My last payment was 2 wks ago. I haven't been contacted by dwp or Recieved any letters from them.

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I see @Zykah

I'm sure it's nothing to worry about and possibly just a computer error or something. Will you be calling them tomorrow morning to find out what is going on?
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,984 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi,
     DWP do not pay money into a bank on a weekend. The reason it would show on a Saturday is because your bank allows the payment to clear on this day.
    There could be many reasons why you haven't received it and it could also be a simple error. Either way, if you don't receive payment tomorrow then you will need to ring DWP to ask the reaosn why.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Zykah
    Options
    I'm hoping that it will be there by tommoro and I won't have to call them, but if not I will get in touch with them.
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Any luck yet today @zykah?
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • Zykah
    Options
    Hi thank you for asking she said for some reason it was paid manually. She apologized and it was paid into my account.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.