LCWRA given. Report says "review in medium term" Any idea how long might that be? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

LCWRA given. Report says "review in medium term" Any idea how long might that be?

Options
boabeh
boabeh Community member Posts: 5 Listener
Finally, after getting myself in a right state during the whole thing I've heard that I will get LCWRA.
I got the report from them a couple of weeks ago and it has taken me a while to read it all as it is grim seeing it in black and white.
Anyway, at the end it says - the available evidence suggests review in the medium term

Any idea how long that could be? What are the min/max as that might suggest a timescale.

I've just been awarded it and already I'm dreading going through it again. I did get lucky as the person doing the phone interview was very patient and understanding.
I'm better equipped next time though as I know a lot more about it all, much of the knowledge coming from here, so thanks all.

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,368 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi,
    LCWRA is an ongoing award and continues for as long as you remain in that group. You can ask them what the estimated date of your review is but this is just a guide and you could be reviewed anytime from 3 months. So whether knowing what the estimated date will make you feel any better is your decision. Personally, i prefer not to know for the simple reason, it's just a guide.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • boabeh
    boabeh Community member Posts: 5 Listener
    Options
    That makes sense, thank you

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.