Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
LCWRA given. Report says "review in medium term" Any idea how long might that be?
Finally, after getting myself in a right state during the whole thing I've heard that I will get LCWRA.
I got the report from them a couple of weeks ago and it has taken me a while to read it all as it is grim seeing it in black and white.
Anyway, at the end it says - the available evidence suggests review in the medium term
Any idea how long that could be? What are the min/max as that might suggest a timescale.
I've just been awarded it and already I'm dreading going through it again. I did get lucky as the person doing the phone interview was very patient and understanding.
I'm better equipped next time though as I know a lot more about it all, much of the knowledge coming from here, so thanks all.
- 48.2K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.8K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 613 Work and employment
- 513 Education
- 930 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 903 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 574 Chronic pain and pain management
- 631 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 684 Autism and neurodiversity
- 815 Mental health and wellbeing
- 282 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.