Hi, my name is Stum68! I'm looking forward to getting involved. I've also just had my PIP assessment — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Stum68! I'm looking forward to getting involved. I've also just had my PIP assessment

Options
Stum68
Stum68 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited October 2021 in Start here and say hello!
Hi, I have just joined the group and look forward to getting involved, I have just had my telephone assessment for PIP two weeks ago and awaiting an decision, fingers crossed!!!!!

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the community Feel free to join in or ask any questions 

Fingers crossed for the pip outcome please let us know how you get on 
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Stum68 - & welcome to the community. Hoping all goes well with your PIP claim. :)
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community from me too @stum68 :) How was your weekend? 

We look forward to seeing you around on the community. Please feel free to comment on any recent discussions that catch your eye, or start your own discussion in one of our categories!

How do you feel your assessment went? 

Don't hesitate to give us a shout if you need anything at all. 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Stum68

Welcome to Scope's forum. It is great to see you have joined us. How do you feel your assessment went? wishing you all of the best of luck with the results. I hope you get the outcome you hope for. Please feel free to let us know how you get on or if there is anything else that we can support you with. I will look forward to hearing from you again soon  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • winterson6023
    winterson6023 Community member Posts: 7 Listener
    Options
    My advice would be call DWP and ask for a copy of your assessment.  They’ll send now before award.  You can then use report and internet to see what that report awards points wise.  

It will importantly give you time to obtain evidence and proof from experts your medical records family friends carers etc in order to put in a strong MR should you need to do so as you only have 28 days to put one in once award us made.   Good luck.  

Did this myself awaiting decision from assessment 27/9.  

Brightness