Hi, my name is CatLyn64! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is CatLyn64!

CatLyn64
CatLyn64 Community member Posts: 9 Listener
Good Evening everyone     just joined this site so go easy on me  lol     ?     be great to chat/join in with any conversations........

Comments

• CatLyn64
    CatLyn64 Community member Posts: 9 Listener
    I am post pancreatic Cancer    touch wood all cleared/ok     still have follow ups  blood tests   scans   out patients etc.....   I found lockdown a terrible time   dealing with chemo sessions and because classed as critically vulnerable no one was allowed to visit     as the months went on I felt more and more isolated and adjusting to a completely different lifestyle/limitations found this site which I hope I can find others who I can get acquainted with and exchange points of view on all subjects.....     anyway hope to hear from anyone soon  take care ?  
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @CatLyn - & good evening to you too. Sorry for all you've been through with pancreatic cancer & chemo, & because critically vulnerable this has added to your sense of isolation. This pandemic has impacted so many, & for you this must have been awful. This group is both friendly & supportive, so thank you finding & joining us all. I'm sure you'll enjoy chatting with our members, & do please join in with any discussions of interest, & visit our virtual 'Coffee lounge;' a great place to get to know others. :)
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    A warm welcome to the community @CatLyn64 :) It's great to have you with us! How has your weekend been?

It must have been very difficult going through all of that during the pandemic, but it's good to hear that you're coming out the other side of it now. Have you been getting enough support to help you through this time? 

We look forward to seeing you around, and hearing your views. Please do feel free to take a look around the community, and let us know if you need anything at all. A good place to start is the list of the most recent discussions, along with the category page
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.

Brightness