PIP review form. If payment is increased, are payments backdated? When are they backdated from? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP review form. If payment is increased, are payments backdated? When are they backdated from?

ConnorconnorPT1972
ConnorconnorPT1972 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited October 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
hi, wondering if anyone can please advise me on PIP review form 2021, i know theres a huge delay and its different depending on where you stay, im wanting to know if payment is increased, are payments back dated and if so when will they be backdated from, iv seen alot in papers etc about DWP due to pay out alot of money due to a few sad cases a couple years back, and i also live in dundee scotland if anyone knows rough wait time for here, thanks a bunch. PS i know theres only supposed to be backdated payments to claimants who have suffered from changes to there their conditions.

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.