DM phoned and said I've got my award back after MR — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

DM phoned and said I've got my award back after MR

sarah1986
sarah1986 Community member Posts: 37 Listener
edited October 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi all.

After 18 months of fight, tears and other things. DM phoned today about my Mr. She said I should of never been took of pip in the first place, I got my award back. Full rate and back to weekly payments. I say I can relax now but I can't. 
Tagged:

Comments

• ellieflower3
    ellieflower3 Community member Posts: 186 Courageous
    ah you got full rate back. why can't you relax? sending hugs. worried my PIP next week might be cancelled 
    Lilly Josh  <3
  • sarah1986
    Because, all this fighting with them. I have ended up with PTSD due to it, the DM even said I should of been done under special rules. She does not understand why I was not done. I think once I receive the letter I may be able to relax a little.

I really hope they don't cancel it on yourself. And fingers crossed for u.

I got rejected with no points did Mr and got high rate it can be done. Keep fighting . X
  • ellieflower3
    sarah1986 said:
    Because, all this fighting with them. I have ended up with PTSD due to it, the DM even said I should of been done under special rules. She does not understand why I was not done. I think once I receive the letter I may be able to relax a little.

I really hope they don't cancel it on yourself. And fingers crossed for u.

I got rejected with no points did Mr and got high rate it can be done. Keep fighting . X
    aww sorry gurl. hugs x i hope not as i need support yk x
    Lilly Josh  <3
  • sarah1986
    Well I have my fingers crossed for you. Please keep me updated how you get on. Sending hugs to you x
  • ellieflower3
    so sweet thank you x
    Lilly Josh  <3
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Great news and thanks for sharing with us 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.