Hi copy of report ? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi copy of report ?

Options
jet2007
jet2007 Community member Posts: 11 Listener
Good morning . Quick question . Dwp have received the assessment report. Instead of asking for a copy to be sent via the post. Seriously bad anxiety. Can a case manager tell me about the report over the phone? 
I’ve had exceptionally horrendous time . Which a case manager is already aware of . 
30 weeks just had my assessment. It’s been a living hell . 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,269 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    They don't usually read the assessment report to you over the phone. To be honest, if you're sufferring from this much anxiety then i would advise you not to request a copy of the report because on doing so it will only increase your anxiety.
    Try to relax, i know it's hard but hopefully, you won't be waiting too long for the decision but there's no timescales.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • jet2007
    jet2007 Community member Posts: 11 Listener
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Thank you . Dammed if I do dammed if I don’t :( x

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.