Pip claim has been assigned to case manager . — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip claim has been assigned to case manager .

jet2007
jet2007 Community member Posts: 11 Listener
Morning my claim is now with a case manager. Fingers crossed ?for me please  30 weeks . Decision within 3 weeks.
my question is in majority of new claims if awarded does the payment go in first before the brown envelope arrives ?

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,359 Disability Gamechanger
    Decision times are between 2 -12 weeks, sometimes longer because of backlogs. Yes, payment usually goes in first.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • jet2007
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,359 Disability Gamechanger
    You will also receive a standard letter saying "we now have all the information we need to make a decision" (if you haven't already). It's a rather pointless letter sent to everyone and a decision can still take as long as the timescale i mentioned above.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • DuffersMum
    DuffersMum Community member Posts: 196 Pioneering
    White envelopes now! 
  • jet2007
    Thank you for that :) x

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.