Hi, my name is lin0804! I have Orthostatic tremor — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is lin0804! I have Orthostatic tremor

lin0804
lin0804 Community member Posts: 5 Listener
Hi I have Orthostatic tremor, leg tremors and falling backwards when standing, need to hold onto things so I don't fall, it is a very rare condition and I am coping as best as I can. 

Comments

• lin0804
    Hi Teddybear12
    Thanks for the reply?  It would be great if she gets in touch. Hope she has found out more information from her consultant, then she can get a better insight into what going on.
     I'm new to the site so I'm looking forward to chatting with others to give and hopefully get support.. 
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
     Hi @lin0804 - & welcome to the community. I remember chatting with @Roseann21 about orthostatic tremor, & I found a couple of websites about it, which you may have seen on that thread. I also noticed you've left a post for her, but I've just looked, & she hasn't been active since the end of August. However you replying on that thread, & me trying here (by putting an @ sign in front of her name) may mean she gets an email notification. I do hope so, as she would really like to chat with someone else that has this rare disorder.
    Anyway, it's great you've joined us all, & I look forward to seeing you around the forum. :)
  • lin0804
    Hi @chiarieds
    Thanks for the information, I will try the @ before and hopefully she gets in touch, it would be great if she did. 
    Thanks for your help, I'm not used to the chats yet but I'm sure I will get the hang of it! 
    I have seen the posts on the other sites they have some good information there, thanks again?
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    You're very welcome @lin0804 :)
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @lin0804

Welcome to the community, it's good to see you join us. 

I'm sure you will be able to receive support from other members, and I look forward to seeing you getting involved. If you have any questions then don't hesitate to ask.

Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.

Brightness