PIP GP Assessment — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP GP Assessment

Options
Kate777
Kate777 Community member Posts: 13 Listener
Hi just wanted some more advice regarding my pip claim. I had my assessment via telephone on the 2nd November. I received a text on the 3rd to say DWP have received my report from the assessment services. However I was on my online account for my Doctors surgery and could see they received a pip form for information on the 4th November. Is this normal for a GP report to be requested by the DWP after my assessment? I am getting really worried now as I thought it would be the assessment services that would request this? I rang the DWP PIP helpline for an update and was told my report was with the case manager. I really don't understand why the GP report would not be requested before the report was sent to the case manager.

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.