PIP have my review form. I'm worried I'll have to have another assessment. Any advice?
Hi,ok pip have had my review form since august 31th called them today to see what’s happening and a lovely lady explained to me that it will be a couple of days now and it will either be an assessment or award keep going ? I have anxiety and over think everything (I have ptsd anxiety depression arthritis fibro thyroid toxicity) so you can imagine my daily life,I said to the lady so worse case scenario I will have an assessment? Because that for me is !! Apart from losing pip of course !! Any advice? I feel when I said worse case scenario about assessment I sounded rude ??
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 276 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.1K Talk about money
- 2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 698 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 750 Autism and neurodiversity
- 923 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.