Sectioned again — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Sectioned again

Hi every one I have been quiet on the forum as I have slowly been going down hill my nurse retired so I was left with out a nurse for Weeks and finally got a new one but I had already started to go down hill it’s my 5 th time in a mental health hospital this year I’m not even scared any more it’s like I know the ropes now on how these places work I’m just sick of being like this I have been seeing and hearing the devil a lot it’s so scary . 

Comments

• woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,521 Disability Gamechanger
    @cupcake88 really sorry to hear that and you know I hope that we will all be thinking of you, we are here for you if you need a chat.
    John x
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,348 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello my dear friend!
    I'm so sorry to hear this! Hopefully, you won't be in for too long this time. Is your partner able to come and visit you?
    Thinking of you! xx
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,911 Disability Gamechanger
    Sorry to hear that @cupcake88 hope you get well soon thinking of you 
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    So sorry your nurse retired & you have had no help for weeks @cupcake88 - losing her won't have helped. So pleased you have posted, & will see so much support in the community as always. I'm so sorry things are scary for you. Do you know when you'll see a Dr who may review your meds?
    Hugs, xx
  • Justcheckingin15
    Justcheckingin15 Community member Posts: 370 Pioneering
    @cupcake88..Hoping that you will soon get to the best version of you ...
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    I'm sorry to hear that @cupcake88. It's frustrating that it took so long to get a new nurse, and that this caused things to get worse. 

I hope that you're able to get some helpful support while in hospital. Have they explained to you what might happen while you're in there, such as a medication review or trying a new medication?

Is your partner still there to support you?
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.
  • Cressida
    Cressida Community member Posts: 1,014 Pioneering
    @cupcake88 so sorry to hear this. It's nice to see you posting again on the forum. You have been missed. I really hope that you get the help you need. 

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Sorry to hear about this but I am pleased you have posted again You have been missed 
  • leeCal
    leeCal Community member Posts: 7,550 Disability Gamechanger
    Good luck @cupcake88, I hope it goes well for you.

@janer1967 On the bottom of your posts there’s a mistake, it says

I have professional experience in HR within public,  private, and charity sectors.  If I can't help I will

Just thought id point it out to you ?

“This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Your own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness.” 
    ― Dalai Lama XIV

• cupcake88
    cupcake88 Posts: 1,273 Pioneering
    edited November 2021
    Hi every one I tried to strangle my self [removed by moderator] so that’s been taken off me And I’m being watched 24/7 I can’t believe I have taken I’ll again so close to Xmas as well . Once again thanks to all my love friends on here who have showed there support as always means so much to me x 
  • Tori_Scope
    Hi @cupcake88 :) You're not in any trouble, but I removed a small detail from your post for the safety of other members. 

I hope that your stay in hospital helps this time, and that you and your team are able to work out a treatment plan that works for you. It's good that they're helping to keep you safe. 

• chiarieds
    Hi @cupcake88 - any of us can become ill at any time of the year, but all we can wish is that you get the best support available this time, so you will soon be feeling that much better. Thinking about you my dear friend, xx
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 46,765 Disability Gamechanger
    Sorry to read that your back in hospital @cupcake88 get well soon
  • Cress
    Cress Community member Posts: 1,012 Pioneering

Hope you feel well again soon @cupcake88
    Best wishes  :)
  • cupcake88
    cupcake88 Posts: 1,273 Pioneering
    Hi every one when I think things can’t get any worst I have been diagnosed with having schizophrenia and I’m on a level 3 one to one which means I have a female member off staff by my side each time even when I was in the bath and on the toilet now I felt like I had my own personal stalker . They have lovely grounds so I went on a walk earlier With 2 staff Incase I did a runner and then we did some baking this after noon which was fun . Tomorrow it’s like a beauty day with face masks and nails painted . My meds have all been changed . I’m in another private hospital but I’m a nhs patient and it’s not that awful one I was in before remember . This one the staff really care they genuinely care all the staff are lovely and always have time for you . The food on the other hand is not great so living off toast and take aways . Thanks so much to every one on here . And if any one out there is suffering with mental illnesses please seek support from your Gp , local crisis teams or even a and e . I can only go by my experience had I got Helped sooner I prob wouldn’t be as bad as iam now . 

Xx
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Glad this hospital is better and you are taking part in the activities 

Fingers crossed it all helps towards your recovery 

I know you can do this 
  • Tori_Scope
    I'm glad to hear that this hospital is much better @cupcake88 :) It sounds like there are plenty of activities to get involved with, and I'm sure that having staff who show they care makes a real difference. 

Although getting a new diagnosis can feel a bit overwhelming and perhaps even a bit scary, it'll hopefully be a positive thing in the long run. I hope that the new medication helps you to feel more well as you get used to it. 

Thanks for updating us :) 

• Barukh
    Barukh Community member Posts: 59 Courageous
    Hi @cupcake88 sorry to hear you are unwell and hope you feel better soon.

• chiarieds
    I think there are so many positives here @cupcake88 - your meds being changed for one; it may take a little time, but hopefully a step in the right direction. Getting a diagnosis too, as overall this has also possibly influenced your meds, & the support you need. Having staff who show they care, & the lovely grounds, so you can enjoy getting outside, & the activities. Sorry about the food.....
    It's so lovely to see you post, &, as always, trying to help others from your personal experience. Gentle hugs, as always, xx
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 46,765 Disability Gamechanger
    @cupcake88 glad things are getting sorted for you. Sounds a nice place to be  alot better then the one you were at before.

Brightness