Hi, my name is Visagefaces! Registering self-employed, I receive LCWRA — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Visagefaces! Registering self-employed, I receive LCWRA

Options
Visagefaces
Visagefaces Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited November 2021 in Work and employment
Hi can anyone help me to Registar self employed & change universal credit to working currently receive lcwra
Tagged:

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,293 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi,
    Can i ask what you mean by this?
     change universal credit to working currently receive lcwra
    When claiming UC and LCWRA you can work, there's no limits to the hours you can work. You will have the work allowance, which will mean you can earn a certain amount of money each month before the deductions apply. See link. Please note that the work allowance is increasing from 1st December 2021.
    Do be aware that if the work you do contradicts the reasons why you're claiming LCWRA then you could be reassessed early and the decision could go against you.
    If you start working then you will need to report the chamges onto your journal. As self employed you will need to report your earnings and expences onto your journal at the end of your assessment period.

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Visagefaces

Wishing you a warm welcome to the community, it's lovely to see you join us and I hoe you enjoy taking part. If you have any questions then don't hesitate to ask.

It's good to hear that you are starting self-employment, you must be very excited about that and I wish you the very best with it. I hope the above reply has been helpful.
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.

Brightness