dwp staff forged a failure to attend — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

dwp staff forged a failure to attend

plu
plu Community member Posts: 20 Listener
Hello I cant sleep, minds racing, I've now found evidence in black and white of the dwp deliberately forging a failure to attend. 

in 2016 after a 4 year wait I had my first assessment, without being posted notice of assessment I placed a MR on the phone. 1 year and 6 months later I was in the council and housing officer told me my benefit had stopped and they had a benefit underpayment happen that day.

went into the job centre and got banned. they told me I had missed a appointment, I disputed it as no letter had arrived, placed MR for a failed appointment in June/17 or so they alleged. 

after that period of no money I re apply for esa in may 2018, awarded but no top up as the law had changed for new claims. 

another medical assessment in 2018 and 2020 both times no notice ever sent out. £62 a week is not enough to eat. so with advice from cab I was told about the right of access. proceeded for all my info, partially 2 months later three bundles arrive mostly wasted paper, but a few gems, internal documents about the failure to attend, it alleged I missed appointment in June/2016 not June 2017 as I had done MR on, and they tried to call me June, July, august. stopping my claim. I have letters like they done a home visit to check my well fair posted ineffective letter. trust written down couldn't make it up.

okay so must of been a typo, you think, but they also claimed not had any contact since April 2016, thats when I did have a medical assessment the first time. Well I am a hoarder I never thrown a letter away, indoors in my piles of letters I found two letters, one for a appointment in job centre feb 2017, so they did have contact with me against what the internal ref says. on that 5 page appointment letter a footer appears FI ESA Mandatory 06/16 coincidence ?maybe but we stepping into naivety now. and then I saw another failure to attend job centre appointment sent 1 march.2017 for 1march 2017and on that letter a similar footer but slightly different ESA FTA 06/16.. the stupid cu** puts her own name on the letter.

although in 2016 the medical I did have, I wasnt placed in support group, she defiantly hints at what ive been saying the whole time so in theory expected to placed in support group.

it goes on much longer and I have other documents, like the medical assessment decision 2016 was created 2 months before the assessment ever happened. 

the first sentence of the medical assessment states, after consulting with service desk employee, my opinion is as follows.

I cant get over it, I know It will be a winner for gross misconduct, what do you guys think?

Comments

• plu
    I'm dyslexic, I don't think are bother now
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,357 Disability Gamechanger
    In a previous thread of yours very recently, i advised you to get some expert advice, did you do that? Previous thread here, which is also very difficult to follow. https://forum.scope.org.uk/discussion/85822/esa-support-group-help#latest

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • plu
    Ive not read the above yet, but pleased to say after I presented evidence to job centre today ive been place into support group without a tribunal. They have told me the will carrying investigating 2016 2017. I also have a option up until july 2022 for making application for tribunal. I'm just happy I got enough to eat per week now
  • plu
    edited November 2021
    In a previous thread of yours very recently, i advised you to get some expert advice, did you do that? Previous thread here, which is also very difficult to follow. https://forum.scope.org.uk/discussion/85822/esa-support-group-help#latest

I had already been in contact with CAB since beginning of year, I wasnt going to risk it, but made right of access request in June. taken till today. If they do back pay since 2012 wow that be a lot 27k I imagine it will be difficult here on out. but just this week after I found the OFFICIAL ERROR ? / gross misconduct they have got a expert involved and will be picking it up by the 25th this month. fingers crossed
  • plu
    That whole thread passed me by. Interesting to read in the context of this. 

Three observations:

1 - it’s perfectly possible for DWP to confuse which MR is against which decision. I have seen that happen several times across multiple benefits. However, the only way to actually unravel that is to proceed to tribunal. DWP aren’t going to move their position until forced to do so and only a tribunal are in a position to work it through.

2 - these are potentially complex issues and will never be resolved on a forum no matter what the level of expertise. You’ve been advised to go get advice and personally, in your scenario, I would do whatever it takes to get that advice.

3 - I see absolutely nothing which suggests forgery and, again, that’s an extraordinary accusation which seems rather glib to me. The combination of your two threads and the DWP correspondence suggests more a confusion on your part and the DWP than anything else. 
    in the making dude
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    edited November 2021
    plu said:
    Ive not read the above yet, but pleased to say after I presented evidence to job centre today ive been place into support group without a tribunal. They have told me the will carrying investigating 2016 2017. I also have a option up until july 2022 for making application for tribunal. I'm just happy I got enough to eat per week now
    Hi @plu

This is good news, thanks for the update, it must be a relief for you to have been placed in the support group :) 

I also just wanted to let you know that I have removed your most recent comment for being a personal attack / personal comment towards another member, and I'd like to give you a reminder of our our guidelines. I completely understand that you may not always agree with the comments of other members, but it's always important to express that in a constructive, respectful way. 
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.