Fit note dates — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Fit note dates

Options
ali5000
ali5000 Community member Posts: 4 Listener
edited November 2021 in Universal Credit (UC)
Hi all. Looking for help with fit note dates please. I’m currently waiting for my work assessment, and my first fit note is about to run out on the 3rd of Nov. I rang the drs today and the receptionist said they will only do a new one if I ring on the 4th of Nov but my dr isn’t there that day. My dr has already said in our last app she is happy to extend and that I just needed to call a few days before and she’d get it ready for me. But the receptionist wouldn’t even pass this msg on. I’m really concerned I will end up with a gap and lose money because of this. Should my I be able to request a couple of days ahead that my dr have this ready for me?? Or does it sound right that I can’t do anything other than wait til the 4th when she’s not even there?! Very anxious any advice appreciated thank you 

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.