Ole "Goner" Solskjaer — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Ole "Goner" Solskjaer

JustPete
JustPete Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 303 Pioneering
DISCLAIMER: I am not a Man Utd fan.

Was Solskjaer's sacking justified? 
How low can Man Uttd go, morally and in the league?  Relegation?
Are you laughing at their shoddy behaviour?
I am a Scope Community Volunteer Adviser with knowledge of "life"!  Lived experience including employing personal assistants, being gay, sport & leisure inclusion & participation, mental health issues.  

What is the bravest thing you've ever said? asked the boy. 'Help,' said the horse.  'Asking for help isn't giving up,' said the horse. 'It's refusing to give up.”
Tagged:

Comments

• woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,607 Disability Gamechanger
    His sacking has been coming for a few weeks now, especially when they lost at home to city, if i'm honest I never thought he was a good appointment.
    I suppose the big question now id who will replace him?
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    As a Leeds fan, I wanted to see OGS stay in charge. I think it is the right decision, though I do wish that managers would be given as much time as possible to turn things around. 

The options for a replacement are much smaller than back in the summer, so it'll be interesting to see what they do next.
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • JustPete
    JustPete Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 303 Pioneering
    hey @Username_removed I knew football would provoke the most robust discussions on here :smiley:
    Are you watching the match tonight?
    I am a Scope Community Volunteer Adviser with knowledge of "life"!  Lived experience including employing personal assistants, being gay, sport & leisure inclusion & participation, mental health issues.  

What is the bravest thing you've ever said? asked the boy. 'Help,' said the horse.  'Asking for help isn't giving up,' said the horse. 'It's refusing to give up.”
  • rubin16
    rubin16 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 518 Pioneering
    Aww I thought he did a good job to be honest, what a shame to see him go. He was perfectly ruining manchester united. I don't like premiership football and only watch big games like the euro and world cup, but always had a special kind of hate for manchester united.

Lets hope they hire someone else who can ruin manchester united even more. (Fingers crossed)
    I have Autism, ADHD, Schizophrenia, Gilberts Syndrome and Crohn's Disease and have knowledge in these areas.

• Rosie2x
    Rosie2x Posts: 105 Connected
  • Rosie2x
    Rosie2x Posts: 105 Connected
    How is it Man U fans? How is it since he left?

Brightness