poem called changing my mindset — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

poem called changing my mindset

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,377 Disability Gamechanger
A poem called changing my mindset
My eyes have dry
As I have cried too much because used to rut and was stuck
Now making my own luck.
Now I do feel stuck.
I am starting upwards instead of down situations that not in my are in my control.
I am on a roll.
Nothing and no one is going to burst my bubble.

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Globster

Another beautiful poem. Thanks for sharing your poem with us. I really felt this one. How are you doing at the moment?  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,377 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @L_Volunteer
    I am fantastic now I just had wanted to share I wrote when I was feeling very low because I did know what direction I want to take my life in but now I have found passionate I am in a better place mentally @L_Volunteer
    I hope I find you are well @L_Volunteer

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Brightness