When will I receive my underpayment for LCWRA? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

When will I receive my underpayment for LCWRA?

Options
geraintb94
geraintb94 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
edited November 2021 in Universal Credit (UC)
Hi im new here and just wanted to know when i will receive my underpayment for LCWRA, I received my UCD172 Letter in my journal yesterday, explaining how much im owed etc but was given no time scale. Thanks in advance for your help and information

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,037 Disability Gamechanger
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Hi,
    Once it's paid it takes 3-5 working days to go into your bank. If you don't receive it by the end of next week put a message onto your journal under payments and ask when you will receive it. This may prompt them to send it.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @geraintb94 and welcome to the forum. Hopefully you've found poppy123456's reply useful, but do let us know if you're still unsure about anything.

Alex
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • geraintb94
    Options
    I mean yes it helped but im still confused, does the fact ive received the UCD172 mean its been paid and i just have to wait the normal 3-5 business days? 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,037 Disability Gamechanger
    edited November 2021
    Options
    No, not always. It has been known for people to receive that letter and the money hasn't been sent, which is why i advised this..
     If you don't receive it by the end of next week put a message onto your journal under payments and ask when you will receive it. This may prompt them to send it.

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • geraintb94
    Options
    Okay thank you for your help

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.