Hello. I need help with my appeal — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hello. I need help with my appeal

Options
Magsify20
Magsify20 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
edited November 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hello to you all my name is Magsify20 

Comments

• Magsify20
    Options
    I need help to appeal as the reports I sent the pip don't read also the things in report are not true so now they dropped my money 
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the community Feel free to join in or ask any questions 
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Magsify20

Welcome to the community, I hope you are well.

Sorry to hear that your rate was dropped, and that you think they have written incorrect information in the report. When you say you are at the appeal stage, do you mean the tribunal or are you doing a MR?
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • Magsify20
    Options
    Ross_scope about to do MR  
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Magsify20 said:
    Ross_scope about to do MR  
    Thanks for the response and for confirming that. You might want to use the link provided above by Mike to find some professional advice, but for your MR you could start by picking out where you think you should have scored points, and writing out examples for each descriptor of what happens when you attempt the activity. This could help to show why you should be awarded certain points.
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.