Acrostic Daisy flower poem — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Acrostic Daisy flower poem

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,374 Disability Gamechanger
Acrostic Daisy flower poem

Daisies are beautiful flowers that stand straight
Appreciating the glowing simple white colour petals and yellow in the middle of Daisy flower. 
I remember seeing girls sitting on school playing fields busy interlinking each daisy flower into a daisy chain.  
So nice seeing the girls with daisies chains in the hair
You look gorgeous in all glory Daisy flower  
So we have to wait till early Spring to watch beautiful Daies flowers grow again.

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Globster

Thanks for sharing your poem with us. As I always say, your writing is really beautiful. This poem in particular reminded me of the warmer weather in Spring/Summer. Do you like Spring?  :D
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,374 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @L_Volunteer
    I love spring 
    Do you love spring @L_Volunteer?

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Globster

I do indeed! Warm weather but not too hot and usually sunny too. It is perfect  :D
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Brightness