Research - More Investment Into Providing Facilities in Shopping Centres — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Research - More Investment Into Providing Facilities in Shopping Centres

Sresearch
Sresearch Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited December 2021 in Research and opportunities
Hi All,

I hope you are well. My name is Sophia [removed surname], and I am undertaking research as part of my masters programme at the University College of Estate Management. I currently work in property management for Workman LLP, managing mainly shopping centres and a few offices.

I am currently undertaking research titled 'What Health and Safety Obligations do Shopping Centre Landlords Have to the Public and Why do These Not Include Provisions for People with Mental Health Conditions and Invisible Disabilities?'. I am hoping to present this as reasoning for Landlords to begin investing in more facilities and initiatives such as sensory rooms and quiet hours.

I am trying to find participants to answer my short survey on how those with mental health conditions and invisible disabilities experience shopping centres. I am quite short on responses so far and so I was wondering if anyone here would be able to assist by clicking the link below and undertaking my survey?

I have attached my participant information sheet which will give you some more information about my research, and included the link to my survey below.

Comments

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.