Research - More Investment Into Providing Facilities in Shopping Centres
I hope you are well. My name is Sophia [removed surname], and I am undertaking research as part of my masters programme at the University College of Estate Management. I currently work in property management for Workman LLP, managing mainly shopping centres and a few offices.
I am currently undertaking research titled 'What Health and Safety Obligations do Shopping Centre Landlords Have to the Public and Why do These Not Include Provisions for People with Mental Health Conditions and Invisible Disabilities?'. I am hoping to present this as reasoning for Landlords to begin investing in more facilities and initiatives such as sensory rooms and quiet hours.
I am trying to find participants to answer my short survey on how those with mental health conditions and invisible disabilities experience shopping centres. I am quite short on responses so far and so I was wondering if anyone here would be able to assist by clicking the link below and undertaking my survey?
I have attached my participant information sheet which will give you some more information about my research, and included the link to my survey below.
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 276 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 699 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 926 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments