Do they do Btec Level.3 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Do they do Btec Level.3

Sparklebright63
Sparklebright63 Scope Member Posts: 182 Courageous
Hi to all 

Do they do Btec level 3 in Computers and is the Course free online learning.

Sparklebright63.

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Sparklebright63 - I can only see online paid for courses, but suggest you try searching online for BTEC level 3 in the field of computing you're interested in.
  • Sparklebright63
    Sparklebright63 Scope Member Posts: 182 Courageous
    Chiairieds,

Thankyou i will check online.

Sparklebright63.
  • MarkM88
    MarkM88 Community member Posts: 3,127 Connected
    You could look at an advanced learner loan if you meet the eligibility. https://www.gov.uk/advanced-learner-loan/eligibility
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,979 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Sparklebright63

Thanks for reaching out to us. I always appreciate how much courage it must take to reach out, especially for the first time. I am really pleased to see how supportive our community members have already been. Thank you for your support @chiarieds and @MarkM88

Just to confirm, there are indeed BTEC level 3's in computing. There tends to be a cost associated with level 3 courses and you would only know by the information provided by each college. However, if there is a cost, as @MarkM88 said you might be able to access the advanced learner loan. If you are interested, you can find out more information about advanced learner loans at https://www.gov.uk/advanced-learner-loan/eligibility. It might also be worth contacting each college you are interested in as some of these have bursaries, grants, funds, or scholarships available.

I hope this helps but if you stumble across any more questions or need anything to be further clarified, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again soon  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Brightness