Do they do Btec Level.3 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Do they do Btec Level.3

Sparklebright63
Sparklebright63 Scope Member Posts: 182 Courageous
Hi to all 

Do they do Btec level 3 in Computers and is the Course free online learning.

Sparklebright63.

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Sparklebright63 - I can only see online paid for courses, but suggest you try searching online for BTEC level 3 in the field of computing you're interested in.
  • Sparklebright63
    Sparklebright63 Scope Member Posts: 182 Courageous
    Chiairieds,

Thankyou i will check online.

Sparklebright63.
  • MarkM88
    MarkM88 Community member Posts: 3,127 Connected
    You could look at an advanced learner loan if you meet the eligibility. https://www.gov.uk/advanced-learner-loan/eligibility
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,979 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Sparklebright63

Thanks for reaching out to us. I always appreciate how much courage it must take to reach out, especially for the first time. I am really pleased to see how supportive our community members have already been. Thank you for your support @chiarieds and @MarkM88

Just to confirm, there are indeed BTEC level 3's in computing. There tends to be a cost associated with level 3 courses and you would only know by the information provided by each college. However, if there is a cost, as @MarkM88 said you might be able to access the advanced learner loan. If you are interested, you can find out more information about advanced learner loans at https://www.gov.uk/advanced-learner-loan/eligibility. It might also be worth contacting each college you are interested in as some of these have bursaries, grants, funds, or scholarships available.

I hope this helps but if you stumble across any more questions or need anything to be further clarified, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again soon  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.