Could I put a photo in of the aid that I use to help with my problems?
Hello, I hope this post finds you all safe and well as can be. I fully understand that PIP, goes by how my condition effects me from day to day. But, I was wondering if I could put a photo in of the aid that I use in order to help with my problems. I have a hair wash brush type of thing, because I can’t use my right arm properly. And a couple of other things that I have to use, in order to help myself. I was wondering if when I say, I’m unable to use my right arm properly, I try to use this, and tell them what it is, and show them a photo? I’m not talking about A4 size, just a small passport size photo, in order to show as well as tell them. Thank you for taking the time to read this. Take care and stay safe.
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 760 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.