PIP MR help re. assessment report. — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP MR help re. assessment report.

Cress
Cress Community member Posts: 1,012 Pioneering
Hiya everyone.
I'd reported worsening condition and was awarded the same but for a longer period.

I recently requested an MR and I asked for a copy of the assessment report following paper based assessment.

I've just recieved the report but it was from my first assessment on applying.

Is this a mistake, do you think?

Or have they just gone from the first report?

Should I ask was there actually another assessment completed?
Any help appreciated, as usual.

Hope everyone is well as can be.
Afraid I've been more of a lurker lately....

Comments

• Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @Cress thanks for posting your question, if it will reassure you, you could ask them about which assessment the report is referring to, just to get clarity. 

I'm sure our members can help advise you further as well, if needed, it might also be a good idea to find some advice with AdviceLocal, or if you'd like an overview Turn2Us is also has usual information and resources.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Alex
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Cress
    Yeah, thanks Alex.
    I think I need to give them a ring.
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,935 Scope online community team
    Hi @Cress, do you mean the report you received is from your previous assessment, not the change of circumstances one? 
    Although it was paper-based a report should still be produced so they should have sent you that. 
    Is there a date on the assessment report you received and is it definitely from your previous assessment not the more recent paper-based one? 
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Cress
    Hi @Cress, do you mean the report you received is from your previous assessment, not the change of circumstances one? 

Yes, that's right.
    I thought with it being paper based they might not have actually written up another report.

Leaves me wondering if they went through the change of circumstances form.

I'm sure they did, but I'll get back to them to restate where I think I should have got the extra points.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.