PiP2 form — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PiP2 form

feeky1973
feeky1973 Community member Posts: 59 Connected
Hi does anyone know where I can view a copy of the latest Pip2 form online?  I link would be great.  :)   I'm trying to help a relative fill hers in but images ive found online dont match what she say's is in front of her.  

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,317 Disability Gamechanger
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Libby_Alumni
    Libby_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,251 Pioneering
    feeky1973 said:
    Hi does anyone know where I can view a copy of the latest Pip2 form online?  I link would be great.  :)   I'm trying to help a relative fill hers in but images ive found online dont match what she say's is in front of her.  
    Hi @feeky1973 :) 

I hope @poppy123456's post helps? Do you have any other questions about the Pip2 form that you would like to ask?
    Online Community Information Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did we do a good job at answering your queries or concerns? If so, complete our feedback form now. 
  • calcotti
    calcotti Community member Posts: 10,010 Disability Gamechanger
    edited December 2021
    Information I post is for England unless otherwise stated. Rules may be different in other parts of UK.
  • feeky1973
    Thank you everyone :smile:

• feeky1973
    @calcotti that link does seem most like the one she has.  But that one on your link has 50pages hers has less so something is different.  Just dont want to fill it all in only to be told is was the wrong one  :s
  • calcotti
    edited December 2021
    feeky1973 said:
    @calcotti that link does seem most like the one she has.  But that one on your link has 50pages hers has less so something is different.  Just dont want to fill it all in only to be told is was the wrong one  :s
    I think it may simply be the page numbering that is different, there may some differences in the the content of the guidance pages that throws the numbering out. possibly the guidance is separated out rather than included as continuous numbering.

Take two pages, one from near the front of the form and one near the end. Compare them with hers to find a matching page. If the content is the same but the page numbering is different but by the same amount for each then you simply need to amend the page numbering of the form I linked to to get a match to hers. 

I’ve not yet helped anyone with an online form so don't know how it works. Is she not able to send you the form she’s looking at? How are you proposing to fill it in?
    Information I post is for England unless otherwise stated. Rules may be different in other parts of UK.
  • yarrakid
    yarrakid Community member Posts: 3 Listener
    May I ask in the regards to these links mentioned.  Are these forms we can use fill in and send back to complete the pip?.  I have noticed that in one of these forms it mentions sample only.  So is these the right forms to use? 
  • poppy123456
    yarrakid said:
    May I ask in the regards to these links mentioned.  Are these forms we can use fill in and send back to complete the pip?.  I have noticed that in one of these forms it mentions sample only.  So is these the right forms to use? 

The PIP2 forms online can't be used because as you correctly said they are samples only. To start a claim you'll need to ring PIP and they will send you the forms. They may also ask if you would like to apply with a digital claim, if you agree they will send you a link through email.

PIP new claims

Telephone: 0800 917 2222
    Textphone: 0800 917 7777
    Relay UK (if you cannot hear or speak on the phone): 18001 then 0800 917 2222
    British Sign Language (BSL) video relay service if you’re on a computer - find out how to use the service on mobile or tablet
    Calling from abroad: +44 191 218 7766
    Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    edited December 2022
    Hi @yarrakid - When you first ring up to claim PIP you'll be asked a few questions, then a form will be posted out, or you'll receive an email so you can complete an online form instead.
  • calcotti
    The date you ring becomes the start date for any award. You get 4 weeks in which to return the form but you can request an extra 2 weeks.
  • yarrakid
    yarrakid Community member Posts: 3 Listener
    Hi 
    Thank you for your replies. One of the issues I have is trying to get through to the line. Evwrytime I rung I'm In a loop waiting for quite considerable time.  I have already submitted the pip form and evidence but had no pip2 form via post or any other method.  I had a letter asking me to return the form but since I don't have it.  So unless someone has any great ideas how to progress this I'm going to cancel the pip and redo it again to see if I can move it forward. 
  • calcotti
    edited December 2022
    I don’t understand what you mean by submitting the form and also saying you never had a PIP2. What form did you send?

Wait times on the telephone are usually shorter if you ring early in the day. If they sent you a form it’s probably sitting in a sorting office.
  • poppy123456
    yarrakid said:
      I have already submitted the pip form and evidence but had no pip2 form via post or any other method.

I don't understand what you mean by this. How can you send the form and evidence if you haven't received the form?

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.