Learning — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Learning

h11
h11 Community member Posts: 34 Courageous
I would like some help how to be here? 
I not really sure how to send messages and someone wrote a kind reply to my Christmas picture but I dont know how to send a reply back to just them and not as a comment. 
I trying but am getting a bit stuck. 

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi there 

To private message you need to have earned 25 points on the forum first 

Once you have you go to your profile and click on the envelope to take uou to your own inbox then type in the person username who you want to reply to 
  • h11
    Thank you. I think you help my mum the other day when she was looking at here for me so thank you lots for helping. Xx
  • Libby_Alumni
    Libby_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,251 Pioneering
    I'm glad our members could help @h11 :) 

Do you have any other questions that we can help you with today?
    Online Community Information Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did we do a good job at answering your queries or concerns? If so, complete our feedback form now. 
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,979 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @h11

Thanks for your question. It would seem the wonderful @janer1967 and @Teddybear12 have responded to your question. Are you aware of how to reply to people now? Or do you need further clarification?

Thanks also for the positive feedback! I am really glad to hear we may have helped your mum the other day  :)

Take care for now and I will look forward to hopefully hearing from you again soon  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • h11
    @Teddybear12
    Is this how I do it? 
  • h11
    @janer1967 and to you too? 
    Is that right.... very sorry if I wrong  xx
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    @h11 yes that's right this is how you reply this us visible to the community This way 

As explained above private messaging once you have the points and done through your inbox 

You can reply to any posts on the forum just like you have done here 
  • h11
    @Teddybear12

Yey thank you. Xx

Hopefully I can message soon too. 
    I hoping to find some forever friends. 
    It not easy with my disabilities in real life so I get lonely and then sad. 

• h11
    @Teddybear12 Thank you, can I try sending a privaye message to you? 
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,979 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @h11

Yes, you now know how to reply to people. You are doing a wonderful job  :D
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Brightness