Positive pip experience — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Positive pip experience

linzie78
linzie78 Community member Posts: 19 Connected
edited January 2022 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi, I just wanted to give a positive message about my recent experience with the pip process. I applied first time on 15th September, had my telephone assessment on 9th December and received payment in the bank on 23rd December. My telephone assessor was kind, understanding and gave me plenty of time. I didn’t request the assessment report but from reading my award letter that came a few days later he went with what I said. All of my claim was anecdotal but they did contact my gp. I was terribly anxious waiting for all of this and during my telephone call but not all experiences are bad so just wanted to give a bit of hope to anyone anxious and waiting. This forum is so helpful and just wanted to say thank you to you guys for giving up your time and your invaluable help & info. 

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.