Pip Social support: changes to PIP law from 6 April 2016 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip Social support: changes to PIP law from 6 April 2016

Options
Crazygirl00
Crazygirl00 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi I got a letter asking to sign and only answer 1 question could I engage face to face April 2016 to my last assessment November 2020 i said its not changed from 2011 to present and won't change only get worse but the time they have asked I was even poorly I had 247 care n home treatment I don't now  n havent since may 2020 just a carer 2 times a week and I got awarded high on all after getting 0 on mobilty take it there paying me backpay as they said its not assessment or review its if anything a backpay ive not had my pips stopped they said about me owed backpay from April 2016 to November 2019 I did sent them back and they have recieved them n with decision maker on 17th December I was wantin to ask hw long from that point to paying me the backpay is it usally I'm askin because I had a fire in my building and my bed and some kitchen electrical were water damaged n I wasn't insured sorry if u can't understand im not the best with textin and spelling  thank you in advance for any rwplys 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,345 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    There are no timescales for decisions but it can be anything up to 3 months, sometimes longer. All you can do is wait.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.