Hi, my name is mary_ann! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is mary_ann!

Options
mary_ann
mary_ann Community member Posts: 1 Listener
 After years of living with Diverticulitis. I have just become a member of the community . 
I’m hoping to learn new information and sharing  my own experiences, with other sufferers.
I find  It can be stressful during a flare up. But this isn’t something that I could discuss with anyone other then a medic, and other sufferers who unfortunately understand the situation 

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @mary_ann - & welcome to the community. Thank you for joining & saying a little about yourself. I hope you may connect with other sufferers that will understand what you go through. Please join in with the discussions, & say if you have any questions. I hope you enjoy being a member of this friendly & supportive group. :)
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the community @mary_ann thank you for sharing what prompted you to join. I look forward to seeing you around the forum.

I'm sure sharing your experiences will be really positive for you, as well as others living with Diverticulitis. If you'd like to browse our categories you are more than welcome, or you can talk a look at what our members have been chatting about in recent discussions

Let us know if there's a question we can help answer, don't hesitate to ask :)

Alex
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.

Brightness