Hiya

mulshell
mulshell Community member Posts: 9 Listener
Hiya everyone 👋I'm Michelle I live in Scotland single mum to 3 amazing daughter's 🥰.huge animal lover (1 dog,2rats and hamster).been reading this community post since I applied for pip n finally plucked up the courage to join today 😊.

Comments

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,443 Championing
    A warm welcome to the community from me too @mulshell :) I can see that you've been finding your way around a bit already, which is great! 

How are you doing today?  
  • Biblioklept
    Biblioklept Community member Posts: 5,335 Championing
    I've never been a fan of rats or anything with a similar tail but I hear they make amazing pets! What are yours called?
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,538 Championing
    A warm welcome from me too @mulshell thanks for sharing a bit about yourself and well done for posting that first post! 

I hope the community can be a welcoming and supportive place for you. Let us know if you need anything :)

Alex
  • mulshell
    mulshell Community member Posts: 9 Listener
    @Biblioklept Bella and snowy yes they are brilliant pets 😊
  • Biblioklept
    Biblioklept Community member Posts: 5,335 Championing
    They look very sweet, I think the tails just freak my out, same with the teeth, but they look so cute at the same time. I've read they're very intelligent too and very tame and friendly when handled proprely.
  • Jo_2022
    Jo_2022 Community member Posts: 295 Empowering
    Hiya @mulshell! 👋 Thank you so much for joining us on Scope and sharing your story. Please feel free to ask any questions and reach out if you like 😊 
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,443 Championing
    They're adorable @mulshell! My partner used to have rats (before we were together), and I love looking at the pictures. I'm also a member of a rat pictures group on social media :D