Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi đź‘‹ I have been diagnosed with hip dysplasia and waiting on my operation

Options
VickiSimone
VickiSimone Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited November 2022 in Start here and say hello!
Hi my name is Vicki I am 34 and I have been diagnosed with hip dysplasia 2 years ago I'm waiting on my operation 

Comments

• Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,385 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @VickiSimone
    I would like to firstly like to well to Scope online community.
    How are you doing today @VickiSimone?
     I am so sorry to hear that you were  diagnosed with hip dysplasia 2 years ago. I hope receive news on a date for really soon for your hip operation@VickiSimone, if you need to talk we all hear to listen to you take care of yourself and speak soon @VickiSimone

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,912 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @VickiSimone

Welcome to the community!

I've tagged your post and editing the title, so you can discuss and interact with more of the community :)

I'm so sorry to hear you need surgery, do you have a time frame of when it is supposed to go ahead? I'm keeping everything crossed for you! 🤞

We have many categories here, including a physical and neurological section where you may find someone else has gone through a similar situation. Also, come join in on games in our Coffee Lounge! We're always sharing interests and having fun  <3
    Hannah - She / Her

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.