Hi 👋 I have been diagnosed with hip dysplasia and waiting on my operation — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi đź‘‹ I have been diagnosed with hip dysplasia and waiting on my operation

Options
VickiSimone
VickiSimone Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited November 2022 in Start here and say hello!
Hi my name is Vicki I am 34 and I have been diagnosed with hip dysplasia 2 years ago I'm waiting on my operation 

Comments

• Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,385 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @VickiSimone
    I would like to firstly like to well to Scope online community.
    How are you doing today @VickiSimone?
     I am so sorry to hear that you were  diagnosed with hip dysplasia 2 years ago. I hope receive news on a date for really soon for your hip operation@VickiSimone, if you need to talk we all hear to listen to you take care of yourself and speak soon @VickiSimone

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,912 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @VickiSimone

Welcome to the community!

I've tagged your post and editing the title, so you can discuss and interact with more of the community :)

I'm so sorry to hear you need surgery, do you have a time frame of when it is supposed to go ahead? I'm keeping everything crossed for you! 🤞

We have many categories here, including a physical and neurological section where you may find someone else has gone through a similar situation. Also, come join in on games in our Coffee Lounge! We're always sharing interests and having fun  <3
    Hannah - She / Her

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.