Hi & check in — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi & check in

Options
66Mustang
66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,983 Disability Gamechanger

Sorry for being away, I had a wobble several weeks ago and needed a break from here and from other websites because things were not good at all at home. However they are improving now, it is not perfect but better. For now I don’t expect to post loads, but I am posting a little on other forums and that is enjoyable, so can’t forget this website.  :)

I appreciate all the positive messages and wishes for getting better that I received. I was overwhelmed by how many nice messages I got. They also helped to buck me up when things were not good.

Also, I have new medication which is helping with one of my main health problems. As with above it’s not a perfect cure, but it is a slight improvement. I have been looking for something for 15 years and tried around 15 medications, many of which were powerful with nasty side effects. I do wonder why this one was not prescribed 15 years ago but regardless I am glad to have it now. As a bonus this one has only minor side effects.  :)

I am hoping that all of my friends here are well at the moment, at least as well as can be health-wise. Also that everyone is keeping warm and full up, and staying safe from the snow!  :)

Comments

Brightness