Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Hi, my name is lucy and i'm 20yrs old. I've recently been diagnosed with dyspraxia, although i've had it my whole life it hasn't been formally recognised until now. I'm trying to find support groups in east sussex and other similar things that would help me and ways to meet other people who also have dyspraxia. The main problem i'm having is all the support groups are focused around young children and are for parents/carers. I went to one just to see if it would be any use at all but just ended up feeling like a fool and even more disheartened than i had before. If anyone has any information that could help me i'd be very grateful.
- 48.4K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 620 Work and employment
- 517 Education
- 939 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 906 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 237 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.1K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 575 Chronic pain and pain management
- 636 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 689 Autism and neurodiversity
- 821 Mental health and wellbeing
- 283 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.