About a year ago you helped me loads with some research on the right to buy and sheltered housing — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

About a year ago you helped me loads with some research on the right to buy and sheltered housing

Options
Noah
Noah Community member Posts: 425 Pioneering

Comments

• Noah
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Hi Debbie,

About a year ago you helped me loads with some research on the right to buy and sheltered housing. A very belated thank you. Sorry its taken so long, I feel quite embarrassed about it. As of this week I would have been a tenant for 5 years, so I've been working hard with lots of letter writing, on moving it forward a stage or two......As I feel very passionately that disabled people should have every opportunity to own their own home. Would really appreciate your help again please if possible. I will try and email you all the details in the next day or so, as to where I'm up to with this little project!

Thank you

Noah
  • Debbie_Alumni
    Debbie_Alumni Community member Posts: 932 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi Noah,

Lovely to hear from you and even lovelier to hear that I helped you last year. I've looked up my notes and have received your emails and will dedicate some time next week to go through all of the information you have sent me. I think we will have a lot to talk about! I'm currently carrying out some research on home ownership for disabled people so it would be great to put our heads together and see what we can come up with!
    Have a great weekend and I'll be in touch soon.
    Best wishes
    Debbie
  • Noah
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Looking forward to talking to you next week, yes I think we will have quite a lot to discuss! You have a great weekend to.

Thank you for agreeing to dedicate some time to it.

Noah

Brightness