Hi, my name is Chell! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Chell!

Options
Chell
Chell Community member Posts: 20 Listener
edited February 2015 in Start here and say hello!
I truly believe in what I do. As a disabled person, I have been in similar situations to the customers that we are supporting. I can see from their perspective how hard it is to find suitable employment. It may be harder and may take longer, but I fully believe that everyone can contribute to society given a chance, regardless of disability health condition or learning difficultly.
The Job satisfaction of getting a customer a Job and sustaining that employment is life changing and so rewarding for both me and the customer.
Being a people person, I always support the people in my life, both at work and home. I will always endeavour to fulfil my promises and expect the same from colleagues, friends and family. Laughter is a big part of my life. I try to find the good and humour in most situations.
Last but not least my Family, I am a wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister and Aunty. I try to be a positive role model to my Girls (ages 15, 8) 2 Nieces and 5 Nephews.

Comments

• Noah
    Noah Community member Posts: 425 Pioneering
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Welcome, its good to have you on board. Sounds like a very interesting job you do, am I allowed to ask what you do? Yes, I totally agree with you "It may be harder and may take longer, but I fully believe that everyone can contribute to society given a chance, regardless of disability health condition or learning difficultly"

Noah

Brightness